Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Transition to an empty state with interruption source set to "Next State" doesn't remove player influence
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "785852.zip"
2. Open scene "Animator controller"
3. Run it
4. In game, press left mouse button to start wave animation
5. While waving, press left mouse button to transition to an empty state which should reset position of the hand
6. Notice that position isn't reset and the layer still influences the hand
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14
- [Android] Player crashes on null pointer dereference when a VideoPlayer played from URL is stopped