Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Transition to an empty state with interruption source set to "Next State" doesn't remove player influence
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "785852.zip"
2. Open scene "Animator controller"
3. Run it
4. In game, press left mouse button to start wave animation
5. While waving, press left mouse button to transition to an empty state which should reset position of the hand
6. Notice that position isn't reset and the layer still influences the hand
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module