Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Transition to an empty state with interruption source set to "Next State" doesn't remove player influence
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "785852.zip"
2. Open scene "Animator controller"
3. Run it
4. In game, press left mouse button to start wave animation
5. While waving, press left mouse button to transition to an empty state which should reset position of the hand
6. Notice that position isn't reset and the layer still influences the hand
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted