Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Transition to an empty state with interruption source set to "Next State" doesn't remove player influence
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "785852.zip"
2. Open scene "Animator controller"
3. Run it
4. In game, press left mouse button to start wave animation
5. While waving, press left mouse button to transition to an empty state which should reset position of the hand
6. Notice that position isn't reset and the layer still influences the hand
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build