Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Transition to an empty state with interruption source set to "Next State" doesn't remove player influence
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "785852.zip"
2. Open scene "Animator controller"
3. Run it
4. In game, press left mouse button to start wave animation
5. While waving, press left mouse button to transition to an empty state which should reset position of the hand
6. Notice that position isn't reset and the layer still influences the hand
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process