Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UI] Transition is invisible when connecting Sub-StateMachine that is inside of another Sub-StateMachine State to the Base Layer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1287749.zip' project
2. In the Project window double-click on 'New Animator Controller'
3. In the Animator window double-click on 'StateMachine Layer 1' and then double-click on 'StateMachine Layer 2'
4. Right-click on 'State 1' and select 'Make Transition'
5. Click on '(Up) StateMachine Layer 1' and select 'Base Layer'
Expected result: The created transition is visible in the Animator window
Actual result: The created transition is not visible in the Animator window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
- The transition is visible in the Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)