Search Issue Tracker
Transform Gizmo is at the child position when GO is a child of another GO and Tool Handle is set to Center [20.1 regression]
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1343515_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "GameObject"
4. Make sure Transform is select to "Center"
Expected results: The Transform gizmo is on the "GameObject"
Actual results: The Transform gizmo is on the Camera
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a19, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.1.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build