Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
TransformAccessArray.Dispose() crashes player
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open new project
2. Add attached "TestScript.cs" to a GameObject
(The script calls TransformAccessArray.Dispose() on start)
3. Build and run player
4. On start, the app will crash
Expected: App should not crash
Actual: App crashes
Reproduced on 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12, 2020.1.0a14.
Reproduced on Windows, Android, Mac and iOS platforms
Fixed in 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.19f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs