Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Transform pointer is not a transform instance in OnEnabled causing crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "main" scene
3. Open UIObject.cs
4. Change DoBuggyThings(false) in Awake fucntion to DoBuggyThings(true)
5. Play the scene
Expected result: the editor should not crash when the scene is played
Actual: editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0b10
Not reproduced in: 5.6.0b9, ,5.6.0b4, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3f1
Regression since: 5.6.0b10
Fixed in 2017.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website