Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Transform pointer is not a transform instance in OnEnabled causing crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "main" scene
3. Open UIObject.cs
4. Change DoBuggyThings(false) in Awake fucntion to DoBuggyThings(true)
5. Play the scene
Expected result: the editor should not crash when the scene is played
Actual: editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0a6, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0b10
Not reproduced in: 5.6.0b9, ,5.6.0b4, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3f1
Regression since: 5.6.0b10
Fixed in 2017.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit