Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Transcoding fails for 4k webm video with alpha
1. Open attached project
2. Select my_vp8_clip_with_alpha video
3. Enable transcode
4. Select h264 codec
5. Apply changes
Actual behaviors on Windows:
Video fails to transcode and following error appears in console:
WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36b4 while reading C:/Users/audrius/Documents/VideoTest/Temp/importedVideoClip.m4v
Context: IMFSinkWriter::SetInputMediaType (audio)
Error details: The data specified for the media type is invalid, inconsistent, or not supported by this object.
Actual behaviour on macOS:
Transcoding is done without any issues, but if Keep alpha is selected transcode doesn't start and following warning appears:
Warning: Selected transcoding size (8192x2048 = 16777216) exceeds H.264 profile 5.2 limit of 9437184
Reproducible: 5.6.0p3, 2017.01b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.