Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Transcoding fails for 4k webm video with alpha
1. Open attached project
2. Select my_vp8_clip_with_alpha video
3. Enable transcode
4. Select h264 codec
5. Apply changes
Actual behaviors on Windows:
Video fails to transcode and following error appears in console:
WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36b4 while reading C:/Users/audrius/Documents/VideoTest/Temp/importedVideoClip.m4v
Context: IMFSinkWriter::SetInputMediaType (audio)
Error details: The data specified for the media type is invalid, inconsistent, or not supported by this object.
Actual behaviour on macOS:
Transcoding is done without any issues, but if Keep alpha is selected transcode doesn't start and following warning appears:
Warning: Selected transcoding size (8192x2048 = 16777216) exceeds H.264 profile 5.2 limit of 9437184
Reproducible: 5.6.0p3, 2017.01b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website