Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Transcoding fails for 4k webm video with alpha
1. Open attached project
2. Select my_vp8_clip_with_alpha video
3. Enable transcode
4. Select h264 codec
5. Apply changes
Actual behaviors on Windows:
Video fails to transcode and following error appears in console:
WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36b4 while reading C:/Users/audrius/Documents/VideoTest/Temp/importedVideoClip.m4v
Context: IMFSinkWriter::SetInputMediaType (audio)
Error details: The data specified for the media type is invalid, inconsistent, or not supported by this object.
Actual behaviour on macOS:
Transcoding is done without any issues, but if Keep alpha is selected transcode doesn't start and following warning appears:
Warning: Selected transcoding size (8192x2048 = 16777216) exceeds H.264 profile 5.2 limit of 9437184
Reproducible: 5.6.0p3, 2017.01b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform