Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[Trails] Generate Lighting Data throws console errors and visually glitches
1. Open scene 1 from the attached project.
2. Select one of the particle systems, and tick "Generate Lighting Data" in the trails module.
3. Observe errors and visual glitches.
Assertion failed: Only set the Particle Trails Generate Lighting Data flag if the material uses lighting
- not a regression, happens in 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object