Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[Trails] Generate Lighting Data throws console errors and visually glitches
1. Open scene 1 from the attached project.
2. Select one of the particle systems, and tick "Generate Lighting Data" in the trails module.
3. Observe errors and visual glitches.
Assertion failed: Only set the Particle Trails Generate Lighting Data flag if the material uses lighting
- not a regression, happens in 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Drag-select in Prefab Mode selects GameObjects with Gizmos in any loaded scene
- Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Depth of Field doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages