Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[Trails] Generate Lighting Data throws console errors and visually glitches
1. Open scene 1 from the attached project.
2. Select one of the particle systems, and tick "Generate Lighting Data" in the trails module.
3. Observe errors and visual glitches.
Assertion failed: Only set the Particle Trails Generate Lighting Data flag if the material uses lighting
- not a regression, happens in 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)