Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[Trails] Generate Lighting Data throws console errors and visually glitches
1. Open scene 1 from the attached project.
2. Select one of the particle systems, and tick "Generate Lighting Data" in the trails module.
3. Observe errors and visual glitches.
Assertion failed: Only set the Particle Trails Generate Lighting Data flag if the material uses lighting
- not a regression, happens in 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error