Search Issue Tracker
[TrailRenderer] Artifact/false face appears when changing trail direction
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "GameScreen"
3. Select "DRAG THIS OBJECT IN EDITOR" and move it in positive X direction
4. Now move it to negative X direction
5. Notice artifact/deformed face appears in the place where direction got changed
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b2
Not reproducible: 5.4.0p4
Idea: Could we render using an index buffer and flip the indices when the winding order needs to change?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform