Search Issue Tracker
[Trail][Noise] Multiple NoiseModule and TrailModule calls when editing particle system, causes editor to lag
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "rain-effect"
3. In scene view, select "Particle System Rain/Particle System Window"
4. Change any of the value (Start Rotation, for example) using mouse and notice that particle system lags while value is being changed
Caused by Noise and Trail modules. Disabling both makes this problem to go away.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b4, 5.5.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene