Search Issue Tracker
Touch.Radius is always 0 when using Windows touch screen
How To Reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached "TouchSizeTest.zip" Project on a Windows device with a touch screen
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Try to touch somewhere on the Game View
4. Observe the Console
Expected behavior: Valid touch radius is shown in the console
Actual behavior: Touch radius is always shown as 0
Reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a2
Note: Tested on the Windows OS device Surface Pro. Touch.RadiusVariance behaves the same as Touch.Radius.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default