Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Touch.Radius is always 0 when using Windows touch screen
How To Reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached "TouchSizeTest.zip" Project on a Windows device with a touch screen
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Try to touch somewhere on the Game View
4. Observe the Console
Expected behavior: Valid touch radius is shown in the console
Actual behavior: Touch radius is always shown as 0
Reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a2
Note: Tested on the Windows OS device Surface Pro. Touch.RadiusVariance behaves the same as Touch.Radius.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.