Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Touch.Radius is always 0 when using Windows touch screen
How To Reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached "TouchSizeTest.zip" Project on a Windows device with a touch screen
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Try to touch somewhere on the Game View
4. Observe the Console
Expected behavior: Valid touch radius is shown in the console
Actual behavior: Touch radius is always shown as 0
Reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a2
Note: Tested on the Windows OS device Surface Pro. Touch.RadiusVariance behaves the same as Touch.Radius.
Touch.Radius hadn't been implemented since many Windows touch devices doen't seem to support it. The Surface line of devices does support this API, and so it will now return non-zero values for both the Editor and Standalone player when running on a 'Surface'. However, for other touch-enabled devices, it may still return 0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures