Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Tooltips are not displayed when hovering over labels in the UI Builder window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1346433.zip' project
2. In the Project window double-click on the Test Asset
3. In the Hierarchy of the UI Builder window select 'Label'
4. In the Inspector of the UI Builder expand 'Text'
5. Hover over the 'Font' label
Expected result: The tooltip is shown
Actual result: The tooltip is not shown
Reproducible with: UI Builder 1.0.0-preview.14 (2021.1.4f1, 2021.1.15f1), 2021.2.0a11, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: UI Builder 1.0.0-preview.14 (2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.3f1), 2021.2.0a10
Cannot test with: 2018.4.36f1 (the package is not supported)
- In The UI Builder 1.0.0-preview.14 (2021.1.4f1-2021.1.15f1) and 2021.2.0a11 - 2021.2.0a12 tooltips are displayed but they're offset
- In 2021.2.0a13 and above tooltips are no longer displayed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PropertyDrawer is unresponsive when ReorderableList() and DoList() is used
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script