Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Tooltips are not displayed when hovering over labels in the UI Builder window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1346433.zip' project
2. In the Project window double-click on the Test Asset
3. In the Hierarchy of the UI Builder window select 'Label'
4. In the Inspector of the UI Builder expand 'Text'
5. Hover over the 'Font' label
Expected result: The tooltip is shown
Actual result: The tooltip is not shown
Reproducible with: UI Builder 1.0.0-preview.14 (2021.1.4f1, 2021.1.15f1), 2021.2.0a11, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: UI Builder 1.0.0-preview.14 (2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.3f1), 2021.2.0a10
Cannot test with: 2018.4.36f1 (the package is not supported)
- In The UI Builder 1.0.0-preview.14 (2021.1.4f1-2021.1.15f1) and 2021.2.0a11 - 2021.2.0a12 tooltips are displayed but they're offset
- In 2021.2.0a13 and above tooltips are no longer displayed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator