Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Tools.viewTool always returns ViewTool.Pan
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ViewToolRepro.zip" and scene "ReproScene"
2. In the Scene view, hold right click and move through the scene (FPS/Flythrough mode)
3. In the Scene view, hold Alt+Left Click and move through the scene (Orbit mode)
4. In the Scene view, zoom in/out
Expected result: Tools.viewTool returns corresponding enum value (None, Orbit, Pan, Zoom, FPS)
Actual result: Tools.viewTool always returns Pan
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Mar 20, 2023 16:20
Still NOT fixed in build 2022.2.4f1 !!!