Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Toggle Groups are not cleared when reassigned or nulled
1. Set Toggle Groups from a script and pool Buttons
(More exact repro steps will be added later)
Expected result: Toggles remain in a single Toggle Group
Actual result: Toggles are assigned to multiple Toggle Groups
Reproducible in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"