Search Issue Tracker
Attributes are not working when used with the async test in the Test Runner
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user’s attached “ReportAsyncTestBugs.zip” project
2. In the Test Runner window run the “NUnitAPIsTest.TimeoutAttribute_WithAsyncTest_NotWorkTimeoutSoSuccess” test
Expected result: Test failed
Actual result: Test succeeded
Reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.4f1, 2023.1.0b1
Reproduced on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
Note: Reproducible with other attributes too (Timeout, MaxTimeAttribute, RepeatAttribute, RetryAttribute, ThrowsConstraint, DelayedConstraint, Task.Delay)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
- [WebGL] Blit with Custom Shader is not rendered in Player
- Error “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ’getSupportedExtensions')" is thrown and WebGL builds do not run on ChromeOS devices when using WebGL 1.0 Graphics API
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
Mar 28, 2023 08:05
Thanks on the report! I think many of us have suffered of it.
This is annoying and very confusing set of actual results when reviewing last day nightlies on CI/CD servers.