Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
TimelinePreferences and TimelineProjectSettings are not in the UnityEngine.Timeline namespace
1. Open attached project "TimelineTest.zip"
2. In Project window, open Assets/NewBehaviourScript.cs
3. In Script Editor, line 11, type "global::"
4. Observe the suggestions
Expected result: No Timeline classes
Actual result: TimelinePreferences and TimelineProjectSettings classes are available
Reproducible with: 1.5.1-pre.3 (2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.2.0b1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (Timeline package unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform