Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
TimelineEditor.inspectedDirector.played event isn't called after entering/exiting Play-Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Timeline window
3. Select "TimelineA" object in the Timeline
4. Play the Timeline animation, notice how .played event is called in the console
5. Stop the Timeline animation
6. Enter Play mode
7. Play the Timeline animation, notice how warning that the event wasn't called appears in the console
Actual result: TimelineEditor.inspectedDirector.played is not called anymore after entering play mode.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2.
If selecting another Timeline object after entering play mode, the events start working again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu