Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
TimelineEditor.inspectedDirector.played event isn't called after entering/exiting Play-Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Timeline window
3. Select "TimelineA" object in the Timeline
4. Play the Timeline animation, notice how .played event is called in the console
5. Stop the Timeline animation
6. Enter Play mode
7. Play the Timeline animation, notice how warning that the event wasn't called appears in the console
Actual result: TimelineEditor.inspectedDirector.played is not called anymore after entering play mode.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2.
If selecting another Timeline object after entering play mode, the events start working again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project