Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
TimelineEditor.inspectedDirector.played event isn't called after entering/exiting Play-Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Timeline window
3. Select "TimelineA" object in the Timeline
4. Play the Timeline animation, notice how .played event is called in the console
5. Stop the Timeline animation
6. Enter Play mode
7. Play the Timeline animation, notice how warning that the event wasn't called appears in the console
Actual result: TimelineEditor.inspectedDirector.played is not called anymore after entering play mode.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2.
If selecting another Timeline object after entering play mode, the events start working again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
- [M1][Rosetta] Crackling sound when Editor is compiling
- Large delay on SoundHandle.Instance.Destructor when disabling AudioSource