Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
TimelineEditor.inspectedDirector.played event isn't called after entering/exiting Play-Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Timeline window
3. Select "TimelineA" object in the Timeline
4. Play the Timeline animation, notice how .played event is called in the console
5. Stop the Timeline animation
6. Enter Play mode
7. Play the Timeline animation, notice how warning that the event wasn't called appears in the console
Actual result: TimelineEditor.inspectedDirector.played is not called anymore after entering play mode.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2.
If selecting another Timeline object after entering play mode, the events start working again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC