Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.2
Found in [Package]
Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "1157280.zip"
2. Select Directional Light in the Hierarchy
3. Disable Snap to Frame in the Timeline settings
4. Move the Timeline's cursor in between frames 300 and 301
5. Enable Snap to Frame in the Timeline settings
6. Select the New Timeline Asset in the Project window
7. Move the Activation Track's Clip so that the end of the Clip is in between frames 299 and 300
Expected result: The Clip is locked on frame 300 or 301
Actual result: The Clip is locked to the Timeline cursor's position
Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Oct 28, 2020 06:12
Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an email. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
Oct 10, 2020 12:00
Today, a variety of open-minded teachers have official site directed put the benefits of learning through video game.
Oct 09, 2020 10:55
The updates concerning these adjustments appear book theory test on the internet site periodically. Sites take every type of precautionary measures to safeguard your settlements