Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[Timeline] Track frames zoom in to max upon resizing Timeline window
Timeline track frames zoom in to max upon resizing Timeline window.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Go to > Window > Sequencing > Timeline.
3. Click on Main Camera game object.
4. Click on Create button in the Timeline window.
5. Click on 'Save' to save the timeline.
6. Shrink timeline window till only the track list is visible then expand it.
1. Video is attached for the reference.
2. Occurring with both scenarios, docking and undocking timeline window.
Timeline track zoom in at highest upon resizing Timeline window.
Timeline track frames do not zoom-in/zoom-out when window resized.
2019.2.0a12, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.0a10
Not reproducible in:
Occurring with package version: 1.0.0
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs