Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[Timeline] Track frames zoom in to max upon resizing Timeline window
Timeline track frames zoom in to max upon resizing Timeline window.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Go to > Window > Sequencing > Timeline.
3. Click on Main Camera game object.
4. Click on Create button in the Timeline window.
5. Click on 'Save' to save the timeline.
6. Shrink timeline window till only the track list is visible then expand it.
1. Video is attached for the reference.
2. Occurring with both scenarios, docking and undocking timeline window.
Timeline track zoom in at highest upon resizing Timeline window.
Timeline track frames do not zoom-in/zoom-out when window resized.
2019.2.0a12, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.0a10
Not reproducible in:
Occurring with package version: 1.0.0
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown