Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[Timeline] Track frames zoom in to max upon resizing Timeline window
Timeline track frames zoom in to max upon resizing Timeline window.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Go to > Window > Sequencing > Timeline.
3. Click on Main Camera game object.
4. Click on Create button in the Timeline window.
5. Click on 'Save' to save the timeline.
6. Shrink timeline window till only the track list is visible then expand it.
1. Video is attached for the reference.
2. Occurring with both scenarios, docking and undocking timeline window.
Timeline track zoom in at highest upon resizing Timeline window.
Timeline track frames do not zoom-in/zoom-out when window resized.
2019.2.0a12, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.0a10
Not reproducible in:
Occurring with package version: 1.0.0
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order