Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Timeline] Track frames zoom in to max upon resizing Timeline window
Timeline track frames zoom in to max upon resizing Timeline window.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Go to > Window > Sequencing > Timeline.
3. Click on Main Camera game object.
4. Click on Create button in the Timeline window.
5. Click on 'Save' to save the timeline.
6. Shrink timeline window till only the track list is visible then expand it.
1. Video is attached for the reference.
2. Occurring with both scenarios, docking and undocking timeline window.
Timeline track zoom in at highest upon resizing Timeline window.
Timeline track frames do not zoom-in/zoom-out when window resized.
2019.2.0a12, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.0a10
Not reproducible in:
Occurring with package version: 1.0.0
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build