Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Animation event at last frame doesn't get called when it transitions to another animation
1. Open QA attached project "animationEvents"
2. Open scene "scene0"
3. Open the Timeline Window
4. Select the "Cube" GameObject
5. Play the Timeline
6. Observe the console
Expected: an event gets called for each clip at its last frame.
Actual: only last clips event gets called.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.1p1, 2017.4.0f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
Notes: events are called at the right time when they aren't on the same frame where another clip starts(scene1 and scen2). In scenes "scene0" and "scene2" In Editor Mode one additional event gets called after the whole sequence and that doesn't happen in Play Mode.
Fix verified in: 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders