Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Animation event at last frame doesn't get called when it transitions to another animation
1. Open QA attached project "animationEvents"
2. Open scene "scene0"
3. Open the Timeline Window
4. Select the "Cube" GameObject
5. Play the Timeline
6. Observe the console
Expected: an event gets called for each clip at its last frame.
Actual: only last clips event gets called.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.1p1, 2017.4.0f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
Notes: events are called at the right time when they aren't on the same frame where another clip starts(scene1 and scen2). In scenes "scene0" and "scene2" In Editor Mode one additional event gets called after the whole sequence and that doesn't happen in Play Mode.
Fix verified in: 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine