Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Animation event at last frame doesn't get called when it transitions to another animation
1. Open QA attached project "animationEvents"
2. Open scene "scene0"
3. Open the Timeline Window
4. Select the "Cube" GameObject
5. Play the Timeline
6. Observe the console
Expected: an event gets called for each clip at its last frame.
Actual: only last clips event gets called.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.1p1, 2017.4.0f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
Notes: events are called at the right time when they aren't on the same frame where another clip starts(scene1 and scen2). In scenes "scene0" and "scene2" In Editor Mode one additional event gets called after the whole sequence and that doesn't happen in Play Mode.
Fix verified in: 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window