Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.1
Fixed in 1.1.0
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Sample timeline project is empty when imported from Package manager
Sample timeline project is empty when imported from Package manager.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Window > Package Manager
3) In Unity Timeline package > Import Timeline sample
Actual result: Timeline sample is empty
Expected result: Timeline sample package has a sample project
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10
Timeline package version 1.1.0 is the same for both.
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"