Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.1
Fixed in 1.1.0
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Sample timeline project is empty when imported from Package manager
Sample timeline project is empty when imported from Package manager.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Window > Package Manager
3) In Unity Timeline package > Import Timeline sample
Actual result: Timeline sample is empty
Expected result: Timeline sample package has a sample project
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10
Timeline package version 1.1.0 is the same for both.
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI