Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.1
Fixed in 1.1.0
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Sample timeline project is empty when imported from Package manager
Sample timeline project is empty when imported from Package manager.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Window > Package Manager
3) In Unity Timeline package > Import Timeline sample
Actual result: Timeline sample is empty
Expected result: Timeline sample package has a sample project
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10
Timeline package version 1.1.0 is the same for both.
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes