Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.1
Fixed in 1.1.0
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Sample timeline project is empty when imported from Package manager
Sample timeline project is empty when imported from Package manager.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Window > Package Manager
3) In Unity Timeline package > Import Timeline sample
Actual result: Timeline sample is empty
Expected result: Timeline sample package has a sample project
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10
Timeline package version 1.1.0 is the same for both.
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"