Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.1
Fixed in 1.1.0
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Sample timeline project is empty when imported from Package manager
Sample timeline project is empty when imported from Package manager.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Window > Package Manager
3) In Unity Timeline package > Import Timeline sample
Actual result: Timeline sample is empty
Expected result: Timeline sample package has a sample project
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10
Timeline package version 1.1.0 is the same for both.
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs