Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.1
Found in [Package]
Timeline preview doesn't reset animated properties if animating an Animator not directly on Skinned Mesh Renderer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Open Timeline window and select SampleTimeline GameObject
4. Scrub the timeline to the middle of "Take 001" and notice Ethan's blendshape (nose) animate
5. Click the "Preview" button in Timeline window to disable the Timeline Preview
Expected results: Properties that are animated are reverted/restored to what's on the Prefab instance
Actual results: Properties remain set from the previewed animation.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button