Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Timeline playhead jumps ahead when Timeline Play mode is enabled after importing WebVR Assets
How to reproduce:
1. Open scene SampleScene from users attached project "playheadJumpTest20182.zip"
2. Select TimelineHaver GameObject in the Hierarchy and make sure that Timeline window is open
3. In Timeline window move the playhead to frame 50 (for example) and zoom in until you can see the individual frames between frame 50 and 100 (roughly).
4. Hit the timeline window's Play button and inspect how the playhead jumps to frame 70, and begins playing from there.
Expected result: Timeline playhead starts playing from its position when Timeline Play mode is enabled
Actual results: Timeline playhead jumps ahead and starts playing when Timeline Play mode is enabled
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.4.2f2, 2018.2.0a3
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b3
Note: To reproduce this bug you must import WebVR Assets, this was already done in user's attached project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values