Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Timeline playhead jumps ahead when Timeline Play mode is enabled after importing WebVR Assets
How to reproduce:
1. Open scene SampleScene from users attached project "playheadJumpTest20182.zip"
2. Select TimelineHaver GameObject in the Hierarchy and make sure that Timeline window is open
3. In Timeline window move the playhead to frame 50 (for example) and zoom in until you can see the individual frames between frame 50 and 100 (roughly).
4. Hit the timeline window's Play button and inspect how the playhead jumps to frame 70, and begins playing from there.
Expected result: Timeline playhead starts playing from its position when Timeline Play mode is enabled
Actual results: Timeline playhead jumps ahead and starts playing when Timeline Play mode is enabled
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.4.2f2, 2018.2.0a3
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b3
Note: To reproduce this bug you must import WebVR Assets, this was already done in user's attached project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material