Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Timeline] Object transforms reset to initial values when deselected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity Project "TimelineBug.zip"
2. Load Scene "Room1"
3. Select Cube in the Hierarchy
4. Open Window->Timeline Editor
5. In the Timeline Editor, create a new Timeline asset
6. Record any animation while making sure that the first frame of the animation has the cube visibly offset from its starting position (will be easier to compare later)
7. Select any other object in the Hierarchy/Save project/Switch to another tab from Timeline
Expected result: the object's transforms are overridden by the Timeline
Actual result: the object jumps back to where it was located before Timeline animation (TimelineJump.gif)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"