Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Timeline] Object transforms reset to initial values when deselected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity Project "TimelineBug.zip"
2. Load Scene "Room1"
3. Select Cube in the Hierarchy
4. Open Window->Timeline Editor
5. In the Timeline Editor, create a new Timeline asset
6. Record any animation while making sure that the first frame of the animation has the cube visibly offset from its starting position (will be easier to compare later)
7. Select any other object in the Hierarchy/Save project/Switch to another tab from Timeline
Expected result: the object's transforms are overridden by the Timeline
Actual result: the object jumps back to where it was located before Timeline animation (TimelineJump.gif)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player