Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Timeline] Object rotations are inverted after animation track removed from Timeline
Object rotations are inverted after their animation track is removed from Timeline
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1) Open attached project and scene Test
2) Drag Directional Light onto the Main Cameras timeline and add "Animation Track"
3) Start recording on Directional Light track and adjust its rotation
4) Remove Directional Light track
5) Select Directional Light object and witness inverted rotation
Reproducible in 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.