Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Timeline in-line curves not adjusting horizontal zoom when using A & F on selected keys
When using the hotkeys "a" (autofit all) & "f" (frame selected) on selected keys of a Timeline in-line curve, the horizontal zoom factor is no longer updated, only the vertical zoom is updated as expected. Both vertical AND horizontal zoom factors need to be updated on a "f" or "a" in-line curve actions.
- open project
- open "framing" scene
- select Cube and open Timeline
- open Animation tracks in-line curves
- select a subset of keys
- with keys selected, use the "f" & "a" hotkeys to frame, then autofit the curves view...
bug: only vertical zoom factor is updated (AF_bug.gif)
expected: both vertical & horizontal zoom factors are updated (AF_expected.gif)
this is a regression...
Version 2018.1.7f1 (4cb482063d12) up to current trunk.
NOT repro in...
Version 2017.4.20f1 (20968fa45e51)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state