Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[Timeline] EditorGUI.showMixedValue is used internally in the Clip Inspector thus causing some parts of the Editor to misbehave
How to reproduce:
1. Download the user-attached Package(UTA_v1.1_RC1.unitypackage)
2. Create a new Unity project
3. Import the package
4. Open the PrimitiveFactory/UTA/Demo/SampleScene scene
5. Select the 'Screen2Hide' GameObject, which is a child of UTAController
6. Open the Timeline window and multi-select the last and any of the other 'Scale' clips
Expected result: Scale can be adjusted for the multi-selected clips, the rest of the Editor interface is unchanged
Actual result: Scale cannot be adjusted for the multi-selected clips, some parts of the Editor interface lose their text
Reproducible with: 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone