Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Timeline] Changes to materials during animation recording affect every object using the same material
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached ‘MaterialRecord.zip' Unity project
2.Open scene ‘Test’
3.Select ‘Cube’ object in Hierarchy
4.Go to Window->Timeline
5.Enable Recording mode in Timeline window
6.Change material color in inspector
Only recorded object is affected by material changes
Every object with the same material is affected by material changes
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.1.0f1
Note: Changes made to the material during the Timeline animation recording are applied to the material asset. Animation window recording material changes only affect the selected object and original material values are not lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2