Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Time spent in Physics.SyncColliderTransforms for dynamic rigidbodies scales non-linearly with collider count
1. Open attached project "SyncColliderTransformsTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In Profiler window, select a frame from range of 10-20, search for "SyncColliderTransform"
4. Observe "Physics.SyncColliderTransform" performance
5. In Scene View, click on "Add Children Button" and observe the time grow in Profiler Window
Expected result: Time spent on "Physics.SyncColliderTransform" doesn't grow with added children
Actual result: Time spent on "Physics.SyncColliderTransform" grows with added children
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (compilation errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode