Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Time spent in Physics.SyncColliderTransforms for dynamic rigidbodies scales non-linearly with collider count
1. Open attached project "SyncColliderTransformsTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In Profiler window, select a frame from range of 10-20, search for "SyncColliderTransform"
4. Observe "Physics.SyncColliderTransform" performance
5. In Scene View, click on "Add Children Button" and observe the time grow in Profiler Window
Expected result: Time spent on "Physics.SyncColliderTransform" doesn't grow with added children
Actual result: Time spent on "Physics.SyncColliderTransform" grows with added children
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (compilation errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2023.1.0a4