Search Issue Tracker
Time.time returns 0 in OnDisable method when exiting Play Mode in Editor
1. Download and open the attached project 'Time Bug.zip'
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Exit Play Mode after a few seconds
5. Observe Console
6. (Optional) Build and run the project
7. (Optional) Exit the Application
8. (Optional) Open Player.log and observe it's logging on Application Exit (https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html)
Expected result: Time.time in OnDisable method returns the time since first entering Play Mode
Actual result: Time.time in OnDisable method returns 0
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Notes: Issue was reproduced in Windows Unity Editor but not in Build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac