Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Time.realTimeSinceStartup is not updated on Android when the app is set in the background
1. Open the attached project file
2. Build and Run for Android.
3. Launch application on a device
4. Disconnect device from the computer
5. Press home button to put the application in the background
6. Lock the device and wait for few minutes
7. Open the app from the background and notice that the time drifts between UTC time and time.RealTimeSinceStartup (in bold).
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3p4; 2017.2.3f1; 2017.3.2f1; 2017.4.3.f1; 2018.1.1f1; 2018.2.0b4; 2018.3.0a1
Actual results: UTC time and time.RealTimeSinceStartup are not the same after coming back to the app from sleep
Expected results: UTC time and time.RealTimeSinceStartup are the same after coming back to the app from sleep
Tested on devices:
Google Galaxy Nexus*, OS:4.3, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:PowerVR SGX 540, Build:google/yakju/maguro:4.3/JWR66Y/776638:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G965U1*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 630, Build:samsung/star2qlteue/star2qlteue:8.0.0/R16NW/G965U1UEU1ARB7:user/release-keys
Note: screenshot added bellow
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4