Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Time.deltaTime issues on secondary monitor in windowed mode.
Time.deltaTime is messed up when running in windowed mode on a secondary monitor which has a refresh rate that's not multiple of the primary monitor.
1. Get a setup with 144 hz primary monitor and 60 hz secondary monitor, running Windows 10 version 1909 or older (DOES NOT REPRODUCE ON NEWER VERSIONS LIKE 2004)
2. Run the game in windowed mode on a secondary display with vsync enabled
3. Note the follow delta time values:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming