Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Time.deltaTime issues on secondary monitor in windowed mode.
Time.deltaTime is messed up when running in windowed mode on a secondary monitor which has a refresh rate that's not multiple of the primary monitor.
1. Get a setup with 144 hz primary monitor and 60 hz secondary monitor, running Windows 10 version 1909 or older (DOES NOT REPRODUCE ON NEWER VERSIONS LIKE 2004)
2. Run the game in windowed mode on a secondary display with vsync enabled
3. Note the follow delta time values:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true
- Default Texture Settings are not set when importing image