Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
Time.deltaTime issues on secondary monitor in windowed mode.
Time.deltaTime is messed up when running in windowed mode on a secondary monitor which has a refresh rate that's not multiple of the primary monitor.
1. Get a setup with 144 hz primary monitor and 60 hz secondary monitor, running Windows 10 version 1909 or older (DOES NOT REPRODUCE ON NEWER VERSIONS LIKE 2004)
2. Run the game in windowed mode on a secondary display with vsync enabled
3. Note the follow delta time values:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05