Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Time.deltaTime issues on secondary monitor in windowed mode.
Time.deltaTime is messed up when running in windowed mode on a secondary monitor which has a refresh rate that's not multiple of the primary monitor.
1. Get a setup with 144 hz primary monitor and 60 hz secondary monitor, running Windows 10 version 1909 or older (DOES NOT REPRODUCE ON NEWER VERSIONS LIKE 2004)
2. Run the game in windowed mode on a secondary display with vsync enabled
3. Note the follow delta time values:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected