Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Time.deltaTime issues on secondary monitor in windowed mode.
Time.deltaTime is messed up when running in windowed mode on a secondary monitor which has a refresh rate that's not multiple of the primary monitor.
1. Get a setup with 144 hz primary monitor and 60 hz secondary monitor, running Windows 10 version 1909 or older (DOES NOT REPRODUCE ON NEWER VERSIONS LIKE 2004)
2. Run the game in windowed mode on a secondary display with vsync enabled
3. Note the follow delta time values:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"