Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1148573"
2. Open the Sample Scene and select the Tilemap gameObject
3. Observe the Tilemap's collider
Expected result: Tile's collider matches the grid ( Snapshot_1148573_V1 )
Actual result: Tile's collider is offset on the X-axis ( Snapshot_1148573_V2 )
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1
Could not test with: 2017.4
1. Isometric Tilemap was not available in 2017.4
2. Tile's Collider Type is set to "Grid"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler