Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1148573"
2. Open the Sample Scene and select the Tilemap gameObject
3. Observe the Tilemap's collider
Expected result: Tile's collider matches the grid ( Snapshot_1148573_V1 )
Actual result: Tile's collider is offset on the X-axis ( Snapshot_1148573_V2 )
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1
Could not test with: 2017.4
1. Isometric Tilemap was not available in 2017.4
2. Tile's Collider Type is set to "Grid"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights