Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.3
Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1148573"
2. Open the Sample Scene and select the Tilemap gameObject
3. Observe the Tilemap's collider
Expected result: Tile's collider matches the grid ( Snapshot_1148573_V1 )
Actual result: Tile's collider is offset on the X-axis ( Snapshot_1148573_V2 )
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1
Could not test with: 2017.4
1. Isometric Tilemap was not available in 2017.4
2. Tile's Collider Type is set to "Grid"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded