Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1148573"
2. Open the Sample Scene and select the Tilemap gameObject
3. Observe the Tilemap's collider
Expected result: Tile's collider matches the grid ( Snapshot_1148573_V1 )
Actual result: Tile's collider is offset on the X-axis ( Snapshot_1148573_V2 )
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1
Could not test with: 2017.4
1. Isometric Tilemap was not available in 2017.4
2. Tile's Collider Type is set to "Grid"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine