Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Tilemap] Selection box appears twice in "Edit" mode when tiles are selected from Tile Palette using Selection Tool
When Tile palette is in Edit mode and Tiles are selected using selection tools then the selected tile area appears twice, refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template
2. Window > 2D > Tile Palette
3. Create a new Palette
4. Paint tiles using a sprite
5. Click on "Edit"
6. Select multiple tiles using "Selection tool (S)"
Selection box appears twice on selecting multiple tiles
Only single instance of "Selection Box" appears on selecting multiple tiles
Note: Unable to check in Unity 2020.1.0a13 to 2020.1.0a7 because of this issue (https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1194001/)
Working fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version