Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Tilemap] Selection box appears twice in "Edit" mode when tiles are selected from Tile Palette using Selection Tool
When Tile palette is in Edit mode and Tiles are selected using selection tools then the selected tile area appears twice, refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template
2. Window > 2D > Tile Palette
3. Create a new Palette
4. Paint tiles using a sprite
5. Click on "Edit"
6. Select multiple tiles using "Selection tool (S)"
Selection box appears twice on selecting multiple tiles
Only single instance of "Selection Box" appears on selecting multiple tiles
Note: Unable to check in Unity 2020.1.0a13 to 2020.1.0a7 because of this issue (https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1194001/)
Working fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta