Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Tilemap doesn't change the color of the tile when the Mode of the Tilemap Renderer is set to Individual
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1295449.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Open Window > 2D > Tile Palette
4. In the Tile Palette set the Active Tilemap to 'Test'
5. Select the pen drive tile in the Tile Palette
6. Place the selected tile on the Tilemap
Expected result: The placed pen drive tile is red
Actual result: The placed pen drive tile is gray
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b3, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b2
-The issue doesn't reproduce when the Tilemap Renderer Mode is set to 'Chunk'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader