Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Tilemap doesn't change the color of the tile when the Mode of the Tilemap Renderer is set to Individual
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1295449.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Open Window > 2D > Tile Palette
4. In the Tile Palette set the Active Tilemap to 'Test'
5. Select the pen drive tile in the Tile Palette
6. Place the selected tile on the Tilemap
Expected result: The placed pen drive tile is red
Actual result: The placed pen drive tile is gray
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b3, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b2
-The issue doesn't reproduce when the Tilemap Renderer Mode is set to 'Chunk'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags