Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Tilemap doesn't change the color of the tile when the Mode of the Tilemap Renderer is set to Individual
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1295449.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Open Window > 2D > Tile Palette
4. In the Tile Palette set the Active Tilemap to 'Test'
5. Select the pen drive tile in the Tile Palette
6. Place the selected tile on the Tilemap
Expected result: The placed pen drive tile is red
Actual result: The placed pen drive tile is gray
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b3, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b2
-The issue doesn't reproduce when the Tilemap Renderer Mode is set to 'Chunk'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project