Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Tilemap doesn't change the color of the tile when the Mode of the Tilemap Renderer is set to Individual
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1295449.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Open Window > 2D > Tile Palette
4. In the Tile Palette set the Active Tilemap to 'Test'
5. Select the pen drive tile in the Tile Palette
6. Place the selected tile on the Tilemap
Expected result: The placed pen drive tile is red
Actual result: The placed pen drive tile is gray
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b3, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b2
-The issue doesn't reproduce when the Tilemap Renderer Mode is set to 'Chunk'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode