Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2, 2021.1
Tilemap doesn't change the color of the tile when the Mode of the Tilemap Renderer is set to Individual
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1295449.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Open Window > 2D > Tile Palette
4. In the Tile Palette set the Active Tilemap to 'Test'
5. Select the pen drive tile in the Tile Palette
6. Place the selected tile on the Tilemap
Expected result: The placed pen drive tile is red
Actual result: The placed pen drive tile is gray
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b3, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b2
-The issue doesn't reproduce when the Tilemap Renderer Mode is set to 'Chunk'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source