Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Tilemap brush raycast is offset to a single line when tilemap is rotated
1. Import user's attached assets to an empty project ("Assets.zip")
2. Open "Sample Scene"
3. In Inspector window, select "TilemapWithExpectedBehaviour" instance and deactivate it
4. In Inspector window, select "TilemapDisplayingBug" instance
5. Open and select a white sprite in Tile Palette and try painting it
-- Sprite is being painted offset to a single line, stretched
6. Deactivate "TilemapDisplayingBug" instance and activate "TilemapWithExpectedBehaviour"
7. Try painting on the tilemap
-- Sprite is painted on a Tilemap surface, even square
Expected: Sprite is painted on a Tilemap grid depending on a mouse placement
Actual: Sprite is painted on a Tilemap grid offset to a straight line, independent on mouse placement
Reproduced with: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
- Using "TilemapDisplayingBug" tilemap, issue reproduces using all orientations except ZX
- Using "TilemapWithExpectedBehaviour" tilemap, issue reproduces using only XY, YX, YZ, ZY
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy