Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Tilemap] After exiting Playmode the "Active Tilemap" resets to default, instead of last selected Tilemap
1. Open "TilemapDeselected.zip" project
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Select "Tilemap B" as the "Active Tilemap" in the Tile Palette Window
4. Enter Playmode
6. Notice that "Other" scene was loaded
5. Notice that the "Active Tilemap" in the Tile Palette Window is set to "Tilemap C"
6. Exit Playmode
7. Notice that "Tilemap A" is the "Active Tilemap"
Expected Result: After exiting Playmode the "Active Tilemap" would reset to "Tilemap B"
Actual Result: After exiting Playmode the "Active Tilemap" resets to "Tilemap A"
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a6
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.18f1
Added an option for this behavior in "Preferences" -> "2D" -> "Tile Palette" -> "Tile Palette Restore Edit Mode Active Target"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website