Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Tilemap] After exiting Playmode the "Active Tilemap" resets to default, instead of last selected Tilemap
1. Open "TilemapDeselected.zip" project
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Select "Tilemap B" as the "Active Tilemap" in the Tile Palette Window
4. Enter Playmode
6. Notice that "Other" scene was loaded
5. Notice that the "Active Tilemap" in the Tile Palette Window is set to "Tilemap C"
6. Exit Playmode
7. Notice that "Tilemap A" is the "Active Tilemap"
Expected Result: After exiting Playmode the "Active Tilemap" would reset to "Tilemap B"
Actual Result: After exiting Playmode the "Active Tilemap" resets to "Tilemap A"
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a6
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer