Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Tilemap] After exiting Playmode the "Active Tilemap" resets to default, instead of last selected Tilemap
1. Open "TilemapDeselected.zip" project
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Select "Tilemap B" as the "Active Tilemap" in the Tile Palette Window
4. Enter Playmode
6. Notice that "Other" scene was loaded
5. Notice that the "Active Tilemap" in the Tile Palette Window is set to "Tilemap C"
6. Exit Playmode
7. Notice that "Tilemap A" is the "Active Tilemap"
Expected Result: After exiting Playmode the "Active Tilemap" would reset to "Tilemap B"
Actual Result: After exiting Playmode the "Active Tilemap" resets to "Tilemap A"
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a6
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy