Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Tilemap] After exiting Playmode the "Active Tilemap" resets to default, instead of last selected Tilemap
1. Open "TilemapDeselected.zip" project
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Select "Tilemap B" as the "Active Tilemap" in the Tile Palette Window
4. Enter Playmode
6. Notice that "Other" scene was loaded
5. Notice that the "Active Tilemap" in the Tile Palette Window is set to "Tilemap C"
6. Exit Playmode
7. Notice that "Tilemap A" is the "Active Tilemap"
Expected Result: After exiting Playmode the "Active Tilemap" would reset to "Tilemap B"
Actual Result: After exiting Playmode the "Active Tilemap" resets to "Tilemap A"
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a6
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler