Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Tile Palette window breaks when cell sizing is manual and cell size on any axis is negative
1. Open the "TileMapBroke.zip" project
2. Select New Palette object in the Project View
3. Drag Cell Size X to change it to some negative number
Expected: maybe the Cell Size should be clamped to positive numbers. At the very least, the Tile Palette window shouldn't break.
Reproduced in 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.b8, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis