Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Tile Palette window breaks when cell sizing is manual and cell size on any axis is negative
1. Open the "TileMapBroke.zip" project
2. Select New Palette object in the Project View
3. Drag Cell Size X to change it to some negative number
Expected: maybe the Cell Size should be clamped to positive numbers. At the very least, the Tile Palette window shouldn't break.
Reproduced in 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.b8, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode