Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Tile Palette window breaks when cell sizing is manual and cell size on any axis is negative
1. Open the "TileMapBroke.zip" project
2. Select New Palette object in the Project View
3. Drag Cell Size X to change it to some negative number
Expected: maybe the Cell Size should be clamped to positive numbers. At the very least, the Tile Palette window shouldn't break.
Reproduced in 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.b8, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Undoing UDocument Sort Order does not take effect
- Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
- "Assembly for Assembly Definition File '*' will not be compiled" warning thrown, on creating a new project
- Game Object with Cast Shadows type set to Shadows Only flickers when illuminated by a Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning