Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Tile Palette window breaks when cell sizing is manual and cell size on any axis is negative
1. Open the "TileMapBroke.zip" project
2. Select New Palette object in the Project View
3. Drag Cell Size X to change it to some negative number
Expected: maybe the Cell Size should be clamped to positive numbers. At the very least, the Tile Palette window shouldn't break.
Reproduced in 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.b8, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor