Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Tile Palette window breaks when cell sizing is manual and cell size on any axis is negative
1. Open the "TileMapBroke.zip" project
2. Select New Palette object in the Project View
3. Drag Cell Size X to change it to some negative number
Expected: maybe the Cell Size should be clamped to positive numbers. At the very least, the Tile Palette window shouldn't break.
Reproduced in 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.b8, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send