Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after saving scene
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a cube in a scene
3. Create a prefab from a newly created cube
4. Create new Material
5. Change materials color
6. Add newly created material to a cube
7. Observe both material and cube - colors are light
8. Save the scene
9. Observe both material and cube - colors are darker than before
Expected result: Colors should be the same before and after saving the scene.
Actual result: Thumbnails get darker after saving the scene.
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a11, 2022.1.0a1, 2021.2.0b14, 2021.2.0a1, 2020.3.19f1, 2020.3.0f1.
Didn't reproduce with: 2019.4.31f1, 2019.4.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime