Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after saving scene
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a cube in a scene
3. Create a prefab from a newly created cube
4. Create new Material
5. Change materials color
6. Add newly created material to a cube
7. Observe both material and cube - colors are light
8. Save the scene
9. Observe both material and cube - colors are darker than before
Expected result: Colors should be the same before and after saving the scene.
Actual result: Thumbnails get darker after saving the scene.
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a11, 2022.1.0a1, 2021.2.0b14, 2021.2.0a1, 2020.3.19f1, 2020.3.0f1.
Didn't reproduce with: 2019.4.31f1, 2019.4.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine