Search Issue Tracker
There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity Hub
2. Be signed in
Reproducible with: Unity Hub 2.0.0-beta.3
Not reproducible with: Unity Hub 1.6.1
Actual results: every time Unity Hub is opened there is a warning "New cloud projects are available, hit refresh to add them in the projects list" even though nothing changed
Expected results: this warning should only be present if there are new Collaborate projects, or any changes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors