Search Issue Tracker
There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity Hub
2. Be signed in
Reproducible with: Unity Hub 2.0.0-beta.3
Not reproducible with: Unity Hub 1.6.1
Actual results: every time Unity Hub is opened there is a warning "New cloud projects are available, hit refresh to add them in the projects list" even though nothing changed
Expected results: this warning should only be present if there are new Collaborate projects, or any changes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open