Search Issue Tracker
There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity Hub
2. Be signed in
Reproducible with: Unity Hub 2.0.0-beta.3
Not reproducible with: Unity Hub 1.6.1
Actual results: every time Unity Hub is opened there is a warning "New cloud projects are available, hit refresh to add them in the projects list" even though nothing changed
Expected results: this warning should only be present if there are new Collaborate projects, or any changes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle