Search Issue Tracker
[TheLabRenderer] Shader fails to open source file error when it is attached to object at certain conditions
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Asset Store and import The Lab Renderer project
3. Create a new folder and move TheLabRenderer folder inside of it
4. Create a new Material in the project (Assets-> Create-> Material)
5. Create a new game object in the scene
6. Make sure that scene view is open
7. Draw material to created game object
8. Change Standard shader to Velve/vr_standard
9. It becomes pink and there is an error in the Console "Shader error in 'Valve/vr_standard': failed to open source file: 'vr_utils.cginc' at line 149 (on d3d11)"
Note: If you firstly check the shader on the material while TheLabRenderer folder is in the root of the project it will continue working just fine while replicating these steps.
Not Reproducible: we can no longer reproduce the bug, the shader is out of date and no longer compiles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button