Search Issue Tracker
[Scripted Importer] The wrong type of field is created for Enumerations inside Import settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "repo_1036639"
2. Select "Sample.bug1" inside Project window
3. Inside Inspector window look for differences between "Mode" variable inside import settings and imported object
Expected result: Inside both objects variable will be displayed in the same way, as select box
Actual result: Inside Import settings "Mode"(Enumeration) has a textbox instead of select box
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Note: Instead of representing Enumerations by created constants, they are represented by their array indexes
This is a duplicate of issue #1020915Integer field is displayed when having public Enum variables in classes which inherit from ScriptedImporter
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website