Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The value of the property AbstractEventData.used does not reset after the first right-click when using AbstractEventData.Use
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1219722-EventData"
2. Open the Scene "test"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Right-click the button two times in the Game window
5. Observe the results in the Console window
Expected results: when the button is right-clicked the second time the value of EventData.used is False before eventData.Use() is executed
Actual results: when the button is right-clicked the second time the value of EventData.used is True before eventData.Use() is executed
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a24
1. It is also reproducible with the middle-click
2. It is not reproducible with the left-click
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off