Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
The value of the property AbstractEventData.used does not reset after the first right-click when using AbstractEventData.Use
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1219722-EventData"
2. Open the Scene "test"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Right-click the button two times in the Game window
5. Observe the results in the Console window
Expected results: when the button is right-clicked the second time the value of EventData.used is False before eventData.Use() is executed
Actual results: when the button is right-clicked the second time the value of EventData.used is True before eventData.Use() is executed
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a24
1. It is also reproducible with the middle-click
2. It is not reproducible with the left-click
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object