Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The value of the property AbstractEventData.used does not reset after the first right-click when using AbstractEventData.Use
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1219722-EventData"
2. Open the Scene "test"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Right-click the button two times in the Game window
5. Observe the results in the Console window
Expected results: when the button is right-clicked the second time the value of EventData.used is False before eventData.Use() is executed
Actual results: when the button is right-clicked the second time the value of EventData.used is True before eventData.Use() is executed
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a24
1. It is also reproducible with the middle-click
2. It is not reproducible with the left-click
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming