Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
The value of RectTransform of a nested Canvas in Prefab is reset after modifying and exiting in prefab mode
NOTE: PLEASE SEE ORIGINAL REPRO STEPS (FIRST COMMENT) FROM USER AS THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THE STEPS HERE DESCRIBED BY QA.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open any prefab in Prefab mode
3. Modify any of the nested Canvas' Rect Transfrom's values
4. Exit prefab mode
5. Open that prefab again
Expected result: changed values are saved
Actual result: values are reset to what they were at the creation of the prefab
Reproduced on 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
Not reproduced on old prefabs in 2017.4.22f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform