Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.9f1
The value of a float or double field becomes "0" when inputting "0/0" in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1257445-NaN"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Select the "GameObject" in the Hierarchy
4. Change the value of the field "varFloat" to "0/0" in the "New Behaviour Script (Script)" component in the Inspector
Expected results: the value of the field "varFloat" changes to "NaN"
Actual results: the value of the field "varFloat" changes to "0"
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)