Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.9f1
The value of a float or double field becomes "0" when inputting "0/0" in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1257445-NaN"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Select the "GameObject" in the Hierarchy
4. Change the value of the field "varFloat" to "0/0" in the "New Behaviour Script (Script)" component in the Inspector
Expected results: the value of the field "varFloat" changes to "NaN"
Actual results: the value of the field "varFloat" changes to "0"
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None