Search Issue Tracker
The TextMeshPro text is not displayed on the screen, the errors appear
1. Download and import "TextMesh Pro" in the project;
2. Go to TextMesh Pro -> Examples ->Scenes in the Project window;
3. Open some scenes;
Actual result: the text is not displayed on the screen. Also, the errors appear:
MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.Mesh.Clear'.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Expected result: the errors should not appear, the text should be displayed on the screen.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b1
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)