Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
MissingMethodException and GUI errors when interacting with ProBuilder UI windows
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. In top menu, click Tools->ProBuilder Basic->ProBuilder Basic Window
3. In the newly opened UI window, click "New Shape"
4. Click anywhere on the "New Shape" window
* New Shape window is colored red instead of default UI color
* Clicking anywhere on the window creates a few empty GameObjects "ProBuilder Mesh"
* Errors in console are shown:
MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.Mesh.Clear'.
GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)
* Failed rebuilding null pb_Object. Cached mesh attributes are invalid or missing.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b2
Did not reproduce on: 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()