Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
MissingMethodException and GUI errors when interacting with ProBuilder UI windows
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. In top menu, click Tools->ProBuilder Basic->ProBuilder Basic Window
3. In the newly opened UI window, click "New Shape"
4. Click anywhere on the "New Shape" window
* New Shape window is colored red instead of default UI color
* Clicking anywhere on the window creates a few empty GameObjects "ProBuilder Mesh"
* Errors in console are shown:
MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.Mesh.Clear'.
GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)
* Failed rebuilding null pb_Object. Cached mesh attributes are invalid or missing.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b2
Did not reproduce on: 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again