Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 4.0.X
Found in [Package]
The text is cleared in TMP input field when close button is pressed on the HoloLens 2 keyboard
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "TMPBug.zip"
2. Build And Run the project on HoloLens 2
3. Type "A" with the virtual keyboard
4. Press "X" on the right top of the virtual keyboard
Expected results: There is text in the input field
Actual results: Text disappears in the input field
Reproducible with: 3.2.0-pre.3 (2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.9f1, 2022.2.0a19, 2023.1.0a3), 4.0.0-pre.1 (2022.1.9f1, 2022.2.0a19, 2023.1.0a3)
Not reproducible with: 3.2.0-pre.2 (2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.9f1, 2022.2.0a19, 2023.1.0a3)
Reproducible on: HoloLens 2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window