Search Issue Tracker
The Sprite Packer window doesn't show what sprites are packed into what atlas
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene V2
- press play
- open the Sprite Packer and notice that no sprites are visible
Regression from 4.3b3.
Cause by upgrading the project. Reimporting the textures should fix it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)