Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
The side of a sprite is chopped off when it's Max Size property is changed
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1101500"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Observe the Game View
4. Select the only sprite in the Project Window
5. Change the "Max Size" in the Inspector to 1024 and observe the Game View
Expected: The sprite is correctly adjusted
Actual: The side of the sprite is chopped off
Reproducible with: 2017.2.4p1, 2017.4.15f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody