Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
The side of a sprite is chopped off when it's Max Size property is changed
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1101500"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Observe the Game View
4. Select the only sprite in the Project Window
5. Change the "Max Size" in the Inspector to 1024 and observe the Game View
Expected: The sprite is correctly adjusted
Actual: The side of the sprite is chopped off
Reproducible with: 2017.2.4p1, 2017.4.15f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone