Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
The side of a sprite is chopped off when it's Max Size property is changed
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1101500"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Observe the Game View
4. Select the only sprite in the Project Window
5. Change the "Max Size" in the Inspector to 1024 and observe the Game View
Expected: The sprite is correctly adjusted
Actual: The side of the sprite is chopped off
Reproducible with: 2017.2.4p1, 2017.4.15f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1