Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
The side of a sprite is chopped off when it's Max Size property is changed
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1101500"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Observe the Game View
4. Select the only sprite in the Project Window
5. Change the "Max Size" in the Inspector to 1024 and observe the Game View
Expected: The sprite is correctly adjusted
Actual: The side of the sprite is chopped off
Reproducible with: 2017.2.4p1, 2017.4.15f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value