Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
The side of a sprite is chopped off when it's Max Size property is changed
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1101500"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Observe the Game View
4. Select the only sprite in the Project Window
5. Change the "Max Size" in the Inspector to 1024 and observe the Game View
Expected: The sprite is correctly adjusted
Actual: The side of the sprite is chopped off
Reproducible with: 2017.2.4p1, 2017.4.15f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites