Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
The Script Component value changes after only highlighting it while multiple GameObjects are selected
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open "TestScene"
3. Select both "TestObject" either with ctrl + click or shitf+ click
4. Highlight the "Test" field in the inspector
5. Click away from the field without entering any value
Expected result: The value stays unchanged for all selected GameObjects
Actual result: The value is set to '0' for all selected GameObjects
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
- The same thing happens when highlighting the name field while multiple gameobjects are selected
Verified fixed in 2018.2.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone