Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
The Script Component value changes after only highlighting it while multiple GameObjects are selected
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open "TestScene"
3. Select both "TestObject" either with ctrl + click or shitf+ click
4. Highlight the "Test" field in the inspector
5. Click away from the field without entering any value
Expected result: The value stays unchanged for all selected GameObjects
Actual result: The value is set to '0' for all selected GameObjects
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
- The same thing happens when highlighting the name field while multiple gameobjects are selected
Verified fixed in 2018.2.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject