Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
The Script Component value changes after only highlighting it while multiple GameObjects are selected
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open "TestScene"
3. Select both "TestObject" either with ctrl + click or shitf+ click
4. Highlight the "Test" field in the inspector
5. Click away from the field without entering any value
Expected result: The value stays unchanged for all selected GameObjects
Actual result: The value is set to '0' for all selected GameObjects
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
- The same thing happens when highlighting the name field while multiple gameobjects are selected
Verified fixed in 2018.2.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default